You don't have to do it alone
"Negotiate With Confidence helped me do something I’d never had the confidence to do before: negotiate after receiving a job offer that was fair, but below what I felt good about accepting. I got just enough guidance to get to the point where I had an approach that was effective while still using my own words and my own voice. It felt great and worked like a charm!"
- Sara B., User Experience Manager
The course has been carefully crafted to focus on those issues that seem to plague women in the corporate world the most.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Get Over The Fear Of Negotiating
- The Secrets to Confident Communication
- Ask for What You Want and Get It
- Getting a No & What To Do Next
- Getting Ahead & Getting Along
- Promotions, Raises & High Profile Projects
"I’ve never negotiated my salary before I took Negotiate With Confidence. I figured out what I’m worth and I asked for that. I asked for $10k more and a signing bonus and that’s what they gave me! I also got feedback from my interview that I came across as clear, confident, that I was genuinely curious, which were all skills I needed to be successful and get the job. I use these skills now in my calls to get new clients. I got the job and I’m now a successful sales representative. I don’t think I would have done that before I took this class."
- Kathlena G., Business Development
Your Negotiate With Confidence Course includes:
- Six two-hour live virtual class meetings with your coach, Melissa, and six women. The length of the class is ideal for giving you the tools you need without information overload.
- Six mid-week live virtual coaching check-ins for support and ideas. You’ll get live feedback and coaching from Melissa while offering feedback and assistance to your peers who request it.
- Workbook and conversation planner to help you practice each skill as you learn, and to allow you to collect them all together in one place on a single page conversation planner.
- Recordings of your weekly class for you to re-visit at your leisure for reinforcement and support of your new skills.
- Ongoing community and peer feedback to give you the confidence you need to know you’re not in this alone and that you can really do it!
- Reinforcement emails to remind you how to use what you’ve learned throughout the course.
- Continued access to the group for 12 months, offering you a support system with a group you know and trust.
"Melissa has helped me think differently about every conversation that I have at work. I feel more prepared for the negotiations I have every day with my peers, my clients, my boss and my team now." - Firuze G., Senior Director of Marketing
Small group coaching works
We have 6 seats for the next class. Once they're gone, they're GONE!
Just think, you get the entire course…
- Small group coaching class
- Six live virtual meetings
- Six mid-week live virtual coaching in office hours
- Workbook and conversation planner
- Recordings of your weekly class
- Ongoing community and peer feedback
- Reinforcement emails
- 12 months continuous access to the group
All for just $997
That’s an incredible bargain. Comparable small group coaching classes provided by your company that offer this kind of small group personalized instruction and long-term benefits cost as much as $5,000.
Add the value of your peer community, your workbook materials, and your 12 months of continuous group access, and you can see why this isn’t an offer you should pass up.
But you have to act fast!
We only open registration a few times a year. Grab your spot on the wait list by clicking the button below.
ATTENTION: Does your company offer you a professional development budget that you can use for classes?
If so, here’s how to ask your boss. “I found a class that I’d like to take. Do I have a budget for my professional development?” You could get reimbursed tomorrow when you register today!
Do I Really Need This Course?
I get it. You’re busy. Your work, your family, your friends, grocery shopping, child care, getting the car in for an oil change, the cat in for a flea dip…it’s a never-ending, 24/7, energy-suck that leaves you feeling drained at the end of every day.
So how in the world can you fit in this course? And is it really going to help anyway?
Consider how many hours you spend at work each week dealing with a demanding boss, a drama queen co-worker, a lazy employee, or an angry client. Then add up the number of hours it takes to broker a compromise with your children over eating their dinner, your spouse over possession of the remote, your roommate over who did the dishes last. Factor in the time you spend haggling with the dentist over appointments, creditors over mysterious fees, and getting the cable company to show up at all.
No wonder you’re exhausted.
Negotiation is a huge part of your life. Every. Single. Day. Negotiate With Confidence isn’t just some “feel good” course you should think about taking after the kids are in bed and all the laundry is put away. (Seriously, when does that ever happen anyway?)
Negotiate With Confidence is the must-do, can’t-miss course you need to improve your life in every way—at work, at home, and in the world.
You need this course if you:
- Are searching for an effective way to talk to your boss about a promotion or a raise.
- Want to know how to respond to people who talk over you, interrupt you, or mansplain to you.
- Have a desire to feel empowered and in control of your life.
- Feel disrespected by co-workers, spouses, relatives, in-laws, and even children.
- Think that your lack of experience (or perceived lack of experience) is holding you back in the corporate world.
- Have absolutely no idea how to ask for what you need or how to handle it when you’re told “no.”
- Are looking for a job and feeling insecure about your ability to negotiate a compensation package that works for you, not just your employer.
- Want to find the most effective way to navigate the underlying political labyrinth at your new or current job.
- Find that others are leap-frogging you to promotions.
- Are frustrated that your ideas are ignored or dismissed when you finally summon the courage to speak up.
- Live in fear that if you do speak up, you’ll be disciplined or fired
If you see yourself in any of these descriptors, then this course is for you!
Our current class is underway
"Melissa educated and advised me on the best approaches to negotiating with my clients and colleagues. She gave me clear (easy-to-get) and immediately actionable steps to develop stronger relationships and get better agreements. She’s also accessible and so much fun. If you want to cut to the chase and get things done – contact Melissa." - Rolene L., Director
"I am so grateful for the simplicity and efficacy of what you taught me; it’s made it possible for me to maintain my editorial (and personal!) integrity with this client, and empowered me to continue to use what you teach with my other clients." - Ruth D., Content Editor
What Will I Learn?
In this six-week course, you’ll learn about what it means to be truly confident—to be bold; to know what you want; to go out and ask for it.
The corporate world needs more women like you, not fewer.
Negotiate With Confidence will teach you not only how to stay in the corporate world, but to excel, get ahead in your current job, or to make a move that will make you happier. You’ll learn how to remain cool, calm, and collected; to claim your path forward without getting emotionally triggered. Finally, you’ll learn basic communication skills that will make every relationship better.
Each class is approximately two-hours long and held in a live, virtual classroom. Class session activities include:
- Learning and practicing one negotiation skill per week.
- Role playing at your comfort level (for both introverts and extroverts!).
- Working on your real life situations.
- Meaningful and manageable assignments that help you change your communication habits.
Each week, we’ll cover one core skill that will help you have improved, more effective conversations with the people in your life. The four skills you’ll learn include how to be:
By breaking these down and approaching one each week, you’ll find it more manageable and easier to practice your new skill. Studies show that you’re more likely to change old habits and form new ones if you approach them individually, practicing them until they become intuitive.
These small group coaching classes with up to six students are big enough to offer differing perspectives, yet small enough to build a true community of support and compassion. The small group size also allows each member time to speak up and be heard.
Classes meet on Fridays with midweek office hours available for any student who wants to log in and get coaching and advice.
Your To-Do List
To-dos don’t have to become to-don’ts if they’re offering you a way to create the abundant and rewarding career and life you’ve always dreamed of.
If that’s something you desire, then here’s your list for today: