Are you searching for an effective way to talk to your boss about a promotion or a raise?
Want to know how to respond to people who talk over you, interrupt you, or mansplain to you?
Want to feel empowered and in control of your life?
Do you feel disrespected by co-workers, spouses, relatives, in-laws, and even children?
Think that your lack of experience (or perceived lack of experience) is holding you back in the corporate world?
Have absolutely no idea how to ask for what you need or how to handle it when you’re told “no”?
Are you looking for a job and feeling insecure about your ability to negotiate a compensation package that works for you, not just your employer?
Want to find the most effective way to navigate the underlying political labyrinth at your new or current job?
Are others leap-frogging you to promotions?
Frustrated that your ideas are ignored or dismissed when you finally summon the courage to speak up?
I WILL HELP YOU
- Rise up and claim your confidence.
- Be clear instead of vague.
- Feel fearless rather than afraid.
- Be self-assured not insecure.
YOU CAN GET
- The salary you want.
- The promotion you deserve.
- More fulfillment out of your work, in your current job, or the next job you’re working to get.
- Better communication with your co-workers and your boss.
- Improved relationships in your personal life.
Whether at work or at home, learning to negotiate with confidence will give you the skills and tools you need to have productive, effective conversations, because, ultimately, the way you talk to other people matters.
Are you ready to take action?
BOOK YOUR FREE 20 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH ME